Wednesday, June 29, 2005

News of Reunion - 6/6

Dig out your old capezios and Holme T-Shirts. Every Monday night this Summer Joel & Harry are playing D'Jais with Kip & Frank participating in about 10 songs.  Their 1st gig is tonight.   They will play 8:30 to 12:30. I would imagine that as the weeks pass Puggy (who's family still rents a house up the block from D'Jais) and Bobby will participate as will other former Holme members in the Belmar area. I am going tonight for about 2 hours if anyone is interested in joining me.   I am planning on driving home but will stay over if you want to.  We could get ready at home or at my shore house.  This is so exciting! 

The Angels are crying from happiness and thunderous applause for finally there is hope of a Holme reunion! (Figures, it's thunderstorming and I have to drive down to Belmar in it). 

No comments: