Thursday, September 28, 2006

Holme Team - 8/7/06

Since I didn’t take notes (again) and I only stayed for the 1st set, I am reduced to a hodgepodge of ramblings:

Holme finally added the Grassroots’ “Midnight Confessions” to their song list.  I had been championing for it via email to Kip for quite some time.  They also did The Shirelles “Baby It’s You”.  Actually they more likely did the Beatles version (circa 1963).

Rich the Playwright has asked me to post a retraction to something I said about him on this Blog.  So here it goes…. He never asked my friend out in D’Jais.  In fact, according to Rich, he has never asked any woman out in bar. 

Donna & Marian went to see Mr. Playwright in “A Midsummer Night’s Dream”.  They said the play was good, he was good & the small fairy children adorable.

I forgot to mention Maureen & Ilona were there with us July 31st.

Beautiful Barbara’s husband’s band, Jersey Central, will be playing The Cabin, Rt. 33, Howell on Oct. 21st.   They’re great & play a wide selection of music.  9 of us went to see them recently & everyone enjoyed them immensely.  A sample of their song list:  Beginnings, Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band , Vertigo , I need a Lover , The Letter ♥♥,  Angel Of  Harlem, Bitch, Superstition, 25 or 6 to 4, Vehicle, Crossfire, One Way Out, Theme From An Imaginary Western, Jet, Knock On Wood, I Don't Wanna' Go Home & Dance to The Music ♥♥♥

Check back soon. 

Love, M

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: