Friday, June 20, 2008

Saturday Afternoon

Today me and my aunts went to DJais for dinner saw justin then i wanted a sweat shirt and me and my aunt kathy went to see the shirts o sweatshirts they are selling and the bouncer said he knew someone who could help us with getting a sweat shirt on coindence he brought us to frank. so when we were finishing eating frank comes out with about 10 sweatshirts with 5-6 different colors in his hand. finally i found one and got and other memory of me and him.

 

 

love aunt michele niece Deanna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This entry was posted by my niece Deanna.  She is  visiting from Florida.  For her a visit to D'Jais was a must!  And thanks to Frank my sweatshirt won't be getting on a plane to Florida tomorrow.   Love, Michele.   See you soon.

Anonymous said...

thank you very much for the nice week and for the tradition saying hi to all the Djais people